Circle the BEST answer.
1. An example of a quantitative variable is the horsepower of a car.
2. An example of a qualitative variable is the make of a car.
3. In an observational study, the variable of interest is called a response variable.True False
00False aaFalse4. In an experimental study, the aim is to manipulate or set the value of the response variable.True False
5. Which of the following is NOT a qualitative variable?A. The make of a TVB. A person’s genderC. Mileage of a carD. Whether a person is a college graduate
E. Whether a person has a charge account
6. Which of the following is not a categorical variable? A. Air TemperatureB. Bank Account BalanceC. Daily Sales in a StoreD. Whether a Person Has a Traffic Violation Answers A, B, and C
7. A study is being conducted on the effect of gas price on the number of miles driven in a given month. Residents in two cities, one on the east coast and one on the west coast are randomly selected and asked to complete a questionnaire on the type of car they drive, the number of miles they live from work, the number of children under 18 in their household, their monthly income and the number of miles they have …
Get a verified expert to help you with any urgent paper!Order Similar
from $10 per-page